Monday, March 31, 2008

pink trees, blue skies, cell phone camera... + runaway client update

not quite as lovely as real life - but you get the idea...

***

i am feeling a bit anxious and unsettled. i have scheduled another meeting with my run-away client - actually, the meeting is with her husband, as i still cannot get a hold of my client at all. hope to have closure by the end of the meeting.

also, thanks everyone for your support, sympathy, and advice, from your comments and emails.

***
eating: organic fuji apple
listening: air
(still) reading: ishmael by daniel quinn

anticipating: regaining peace, and moving on to new projects

p.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pauline! Those jerks! I haven't been keeping up because my mom was down but OMG!!!! I can't believe the audacity! Thinking of you... *hugs*